Location: Beijing (Xi Bei Wang).
Requirements to Teach English in China:
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for Teachers in China:
- Student age range: 3 – 7 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 30 students in one class.
- Class length: 20 – 30 minutes per class.
- Working Hours: 35 hours (Monday – Friday); office hours and teaching hours.
- Curriculum: Lafafa for International group; Longman for Bilingual group, with an inspiring immersion environment.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
- Training: 7 days Orientation and once a week teaching research.
What We Offer our Teachers:
- Flight: One way to China.
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 2700 (RMB 18,000) before tax *
- Base Salary: USD 2100 per month (RMB 14,000) before tax *
- Housing: Monthly stipend USD 600 (RMB 4,000).
- Airfare Bonus: One trip provided.
- Insurance: Basic health insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off.
- Annual Holiday: Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off + Christmas
Other benefits include:
- Free 3 meals a day.
- ONE month PAID summer holiday and ONE month PAID winter holiday !!!