Better English Education has established since 2006 which is accredited by the Chinese Education Ministry, is the leading English private tutoring school in Beijing and got great achievements. Better English provides a fun and professional method for children from 3-12 yrs old. Our methods have helped over 8000 students improve their life through English education.
Better English is an English training school with 11 branches around of Beijing and surroundings of Beijing catering to students from 3-12 years old with one to one teaching and small group teaching of English training. we have over 40 full time English teachers for now and welcome you to join us.
Requirements to Teach English in China:
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for Teachers in China:
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 5 – 8 students in one class OR one-on-one tutoring.
- Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Working Hours: 38 hours; office hours and teaching hours.
- Curriculum: Provides a curriculum for Foreign teachers to follow.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: School either provide a Chinese teaching assistant or International teacher conducts class alone*
- Training: Schools provide an initial training when a teacher joins the school, some schools provide on-going training for their teachers throughout the year*
What We Offer our Teachers:
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 1700 – 2300 (RMB 12,000 – 16,000) *
Better English offers a range of educational resources to enable students to develop and learn English to the best of their ability. The teachers will teach learning through games and music so students learn words, rhymes and understand English language. Teachers received curriculum training to provide an enjoyable and informative lesson. The key focus is to maintain a positive learning environment. We provide an opportunity for teachers to enjoy working but also experience travel and Chinese culture.